Never content to settle for just one thing, after completing a Bachelor of Arts in Communications (Professional Writing), I have worked to level up my skills and experience as a Writer, Editor, and Web Developer: a creative mercenary, if you will. As a result, I have a versatile arsenal of skills at my disposal for any creative projects that come my way.
Writing & Editing
Design & Development
A passionate storyteller and apostrophe enthusiast, I have experience writing and editing content and copy for a variety of organizations, especially but not limited to the tourism sector.
Since the early dancing hamster days of the Internet I have taken a strong interest in the design and coding of websites, which has led to many opportunities to edit and design websites for others.
Professional Communications Experience: A Very Brief History
- Digital Media Coordinator, Senior Content Writer, Copy Editor and Website Editor are a few of the roles I’ve held recently for tourism industry businesses
- Creating content and copy writing for various print and online publications
- Website and print marketing material design for small businesses
- Editing academic articles and book drafts for publication
- Managing Editor for my university’s newspaper
- Managing various social media accounts and websites
- Creating and delivering killer presentations as well as facilitating workshops for staff training, employee development and company orientation events
- Delivering speeches and introduced MPs, senators and ambassadors at events
A few recent examples…
Get in Touch
I’m currently available for freelance projects.
If you have a project you would like some creative support with, I’d love to hear from you!